Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter


Okay, I have to mention Easter since I failed to do so. We took no pictures, I know shame on us. It was really awful that we didn't, but it was so hard to think of it because out computer has been having issues- our new one- so we have to send parts back. GRRR!!! So it wasn't accepting pictures and our memory card is full. Not to mention I detest my camera and recently have not wanted to take any pictures because of how much I hate it. I know, bad excuse, but I really hate it. Suffice it to say, we had a good holiday. We had two easter egg hunts and one over with my brother-in-law Arch's family where I gave the 12 eggs of resurrection story about the Savior and the last egg being empty and symbolizing the empty tomb.

I just want to add a testimony of Jesus Christ, His Divinity and His resurrection. I know He lived, He died and was risen again on the third day. That because of His sacrifice we are forgiven of our sins and freed from death and that we will rise again and be resurrected just as He is. I believe in my Savior and I am so grateful for this gift from my Heavenly Father and just as the prophet said last Easter "There would be no Christmas, if there were no Easter." I know this is true and leave it in His name. Amen

No comments: