Sunday, March 25, 2012

New Dedication- I Swear

I want to dedicate more time to my blog. Especially now that no one reads anymore. I have missed it. Life has just been crazy and busy, but I miss showing the wonderful parts about it. I know they're great and fun and even if no one else reads them, I want to remember them. Blogging did that for me. And recently when I was looking over my past entries there were so many things I forgot! I know I will hate to forget the funny things little Willis is doing these days. Like the fact that he TALKS all the time! He told me tonight when I said it was time to get his pjs, he told me "No! Later!"


So with new desire and hopefully even more follow through I am back to blog our adventures. I hope new people will find us and old ones will be happy for the updates and pictures.

No comments: