Wednesday, March 18, 2009

House Hunting Update

We are so happy to say that we have a little more house hunting time. We were given until the end of May to move out. So that gives us time to find a home and time to close and move- we hope. We are looking at all there is out there. We also know that everyone else is now out looking for homes too. We have seen a few houses we like, most of them with multiple offers. The bidding wars start. Apparently Utah has seen a housing increase of 21% in a couple months. I believe it. Even some of my not so favorite areas are seeing mountains of activity. I just keep praying that I can find a home and neighborhood I love to raise my girls in. Your prayers are appreciated. We know something will work out. We are very confident about that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good! I am so glad, maybe you won't have to move twice. That sure would be a pain. I hope that houses are selling fast, just in case we go through with our plan to sell.

If or when I move, I will need to give up one of my living room sets (a couch & love seat). I was thinking of who I could give it to, and your the first person that came to mind. Although I don't even know if you would need one?

Heather the Mama Duk said...

I'm glad you have more time!

Maren said...

Nice, I'm glad you have more time. I really hope you guys find a house that works for you. Moving can be so stressful. Good luck!