Tuesday, July 21, 2009

7 Happy Years

Robert and I have been married 7 years on July 19th. Not every year has been easy. We have dealt with my sicknesses and my families trials and his families illnesses. But we have come closer together and have become stronger through it all. We are more in love now than the day we got married. Robert is truly my best friend and when the storms of life hit I am grateful every day that he is with me. We had a great day of celebration, even when our car died on the highway and we had to push it down the street. One alternator later and we are very blessed. We look forward to so many more happy years to come and an eternity of happiness together.

3 comments:

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

I love that picture!!! I hope you had a happy anniversary!! Glad you got a date this year. :)

Harris House said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Isn't it crazy how fast time flies by? Cute pic!

Elizabeth Green said...

Happy anniversary! I am SO happy that you are doing so well and that you are so happy. =) Gives me hope.