Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Trials in Life

I have really come to the realization that life is full of ups and downs. It is never a constant thing. It is always in motion and I am grateful for that. That there is joy along with sadness. Recently as I have seen a few family members deal with difficult things and a few friends as well, I am reminded of just how much the Lord is in control. And also how much our choices can often affect the outcome of our trials- or in some cases be the cause of them. It is hard to watch those I love suffer and hurt, but I am thankful to know that trials are but small moments of life. That enduring them well, we can be exalted on high. That true happiness comes through Christ who is the source of all peace. I just felt compelled to share my thoughts about all of this during this difficult time.

1 comment:

Elizabeth Green said...

Thank you for sharing this - I feel the same way!