Thursday, February 7, 2008

Bathtime Babies!

Aren't they cute in the tub? I sure think so! Emily LOVES baths! Practically every night she asks me if it is bath night. Lindsey likes them too. She loves to be in the water and swishes her little legs around in the water. The part she HATES is getting out and being cold. But really, who does like that?? I know I don't. Emily has played many a fun game in the bath tub. She has boat toys, mermaids and plastic fish. I hate scrubbing those toys of all the soap scum and germs, but I do it when I can. Yuck! One of my other least favorite chores, scrubbing the tub! I don't mind cleaning the bathroom, I really don't. But I hate getting on my hands and knees to scrub out the tub.


The girls both get lotion after their baths and they smell so kid fresh and clean. I love it when they smell that way. Its much better than the dirty kid smell. Especially the summertime dirty kid smell. Ew! Why is it also that I tend to always have bath days on the nights Robert is at school or work late? Do I wish this extra work on myself? Eh, who knows.

2 comments:

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

That's so cute that they play in the tub together!! I'm too afraid because Savanna loves dumping water over Lilly's head repeatedly, grr!!!

Mama Teaching 3 said...

Mmmmmm, nothing is better then smelling your newly bathed and jammied child. :)