Saturday, February 2, 2008

Tag, I'm It!

Tagged by Rachel, she was always much better at that game. This is about Robert.

1. What is his name?
Robert, Sweetie, sexy

2. How long have you been married? 5 1/2 awesome years!

3. How long did you date? Well, let's see,... we met in November of 2001 dated until I broke up with him the day after Valentine's Day. It lasted 2 weeks, we got back together and a month later we were engaged and married 3 months after that. So 5 months.

4. How old is he?
28

5. Who eats more? Robert, but whenever I make a treat and Robert goes to work, he can bet that it will be gone when he gets home. (blush) I try not to make treats too often.

6. Who said I love you first? Robert

7. Who is smarter? I wouldn't say one of us is smarter than the other. We are just better at different things.

8. Whose temper is worse? Mine absolutely. Robert is very level headed and doesn't get angry very easily. I have never heard him swear and he rarely yells. He is pretty happy. I however, can get pretty heated and can raise my voice when my blood starts to boil. Thank goodness I have a sweet and patience hubby.

9. Who does the laundry? Robert does a lot of putting the loads in for me, I mainly fold them, but he helps when he can. I HATE laundry!

10. Who does the dishes? Mostly me. Robert isn't home much to do them and I hate a messy kitchen.

11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Robert, it is near the wall. I like it like that.

12. Who pays the bills? We both do.

13. Who cooks dinner? Me. Robert doesn't get home in time to make many dinners.

14. Who drives when you are together?
Robert

15. Who is more stubborn? Oh, that would be ME! I generally get my way because I put up a fuss.

16. Whose parents do you see the most? Robert's

17. Who proposed?
Robert. Very sweet and cute.

18. Who has more friends? We have an equal amount, he has been friends with my friends and I became friends with some of his friends wives and our college friends are the same since even before we were dating.

19. Who has more siblings? I have 9 siblings (6 sisters, 3 brothers) and Robert has 3 siblings (2 sisters, 1 brother).

I tag anyone who wants to do it.

1 comment:

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Hehe, our husbands have to teach us how to control our Dowdle "vesuviusing." :)