Saturday, November 8, 2008

Waiting, Again

We put another offer on the table. This was NOT my first choice, nor the place that I 'fell in love with and had to have'. We know this will not be our permanent house so it is okay. We don't know if it will be accepted until Tuesday or Wednesday, but chances are good. It has been on the market for a long time. It needs definite work, but we thankfully are in a position to do that. Before we move in we will have to fix it to make it live able. We hope that, if it is accepted and the inspection works out, that we can close quickly and start work on it. It has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms. What I am really excited about is the decorating. I love interior design and really want to get started on doing it- CHEAP! There are so many cheap or free ideas popping around in my head to make my house cute. I haven't done it here because it has been impossible in this tight space and I kept thinking we would leave anyway, plus it is hard when you don't own the space. Well, we will have to see how things work out, but the best part about this place is it is so cheap it will be MUCH less than rent for the amount of sq ft.

No comments: