Thursday, April 1, 2010

Beautiful Spring and A Sandwich

Spring is here! Well, at least some of the time it is. The girls were really good and we decided to have a day out at the park. They chose this tiny park with monkey bars, swings and graffiti and not much else. They had a good time having their daddy push them so high I was afraid they would get whiplash. I was the mom off to the side saying "Be careful! Robert, be careful!"



I have found a gluten-free and yeast-free bread recipe. I do miss that yeasty flavor that bread normally has, but the texture is the same. And the best part is it is a really simple recipe with few ingredients. That is an A++ recipe to me! And it is fantastic as sandwich bread. I have even toasted it with cheese and tuna fish. I feel like I have died and gone back to food heaven. Have I mentioned that this bread is good?

No comments: