Saturday, April 10, 2010

Pictures


Okay, I am not very good about going and having professional pictures taken of my girls. Most of the time I just try and create a good photo myself and use that. Sometimes they turn out, sometimes not. Its a lot of work to get the girls ready and dressed and not ruin their hair and clothes on the way to get the pictures. Some how though, before Easter, my sister-in-law Lori and I managed to take our kids to get pictures taken for the grand parents. Unfortunately I don't have her kids pictures up with my kids, but they turned out beautifully. Emily got a few more pictures than Lindsey did because Lindsey was starting to melt down and not cooperate for many of them. But the ones she did get were so cute!


Beautiful smile!


Angelic isn't she?




I think they turned out really well.

4 comments:

whitney said...

They DID turn out so well! Your girls just look so beautiful! I love how their pink dresses coordinate so well w/the props and everything.

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

They did a really good job! Such princesses and those flowers are SOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!

Mama Teaching 3 said...

All that pink girliness has me squealing! They are so precious!

Heather the Mama Duk said...

Beautiful!

The last time we got professional pictures done was, um, when Cameron was a month old. He's 8 1/2 now...