Thursday, April 1, 2010

Fantastic Thrift Finds on a Saturday

I went to the thrift store (DI) on Saturday and found some awesome things! I love going when everyone is de-cluttering their homes of the things they never used, can't use or have gotten sick of. It means more awesome stuff for me!

Cute framed saying, brand new with the tag still on so originally $15. I got it for $3.

Plant holder, not sure where to put it or what to do with it, but I like it a lot. $2. Small can of light green paint in the clearance section of Wal-mart for $3.50.

I got the white milk jug on the left for $2 awhile back at DI and have loved it. It looks even better when it is filled with something. I found the second one for $2. The other one is slightly different, but not by enough that they don't look like a pair to me. $4 for the set, awesome!

The tall red vase was brand new with the tag on. Originally $25, I got it for $5. I love yard sales, garage finds and thrift store finds. They really make me feel like I get my very own treasure hunt.

1 comment:

Heather the Mama Duk said...

You always find the neatest things!