Friday, March 14, 2008
Emily Is 4!
Emily had a birthday! She turned 4 and we had a princess party for her. Her cousins came and a few of her friends. We played some games and I made her a pink cake because that is her favorite color and that is what she asked for. We had a lot of fun and I am so happy we were able to have a party for her.
Now, some things you didn't know about Emily:
- Her favorite color is pink and her next favorite is purple- of course.
- She LOVES to sing. She sings all day long at the top of her lungs. Singing is the ultimate fun for her.
- Her favorite primary song is Families Can Be Together Forever
- She says the most random and interesting prayers even though we have had many a Family Home Evening trying to explain how one should pray, we still end up with things like "Bless that Lindsey won't touch the cords and Mommy will do the things she can and that we will have what we do."
- Emily is a fantastic eater! She eats 2 bowls of cereal for breakfast and then by lunch time her lunch can consist of ALL of this: 1 yogurt, raisin bread, cereal bar, grapes, peaches, cheese and crackers. Sometimes after all that she STILL asks for more. She really likes food and a lot of different kinds too. She loves peas and as a 2 year old asked for broccoli all the time. She also is a regular kid who likes mac n' cheese on occasion- we don't make it that often.
- She likes to clean. She randomly goes into her room during the day- without being asked- to clean her room spotless and comes out to have me see it.
- She loves baths. No fighting her to get into the tub.
- She loves to dress up.
Those are some things you didn't know about our sweet Emily. She really is a great kid! And we love her so much!
Posted by Jessica at 4:26 PM