Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Chipped Baby Teeth


So sad! My camera is broken or I would show it. Lindsey fell off the playground today. She stands there where there is an open space in the playground and puts her foot out and says, "Mommy!" to try and get my attention. I run up, save her and then she does it again. So it was the 10th time she had done it today and then she fell right on her face. I found her in the wood chips crying. I checked her thoroughly, especially her mouth to make sure she wasn't bleeding and nothing. Well, she woke from her nap crying and when I came to get her I noticed one of her front teeth and the one next to it are chipped. The one next, not TOO bad, the one in the front is terrible! Poor baby! I am very sad! She has the cutest little baby teeth too. It looks like a crescent moon shape was taken out of the bottom of the tooth. She has a dentist appointment tomorrow to hopefully sand the sharp edges down and see if she may need some sealant to prevent cavities. I hope she cooperates well enough to have it done. Mommy is more sad than she is, she doesn't even know. Poor thing! It is so hard to be an adventurous baby. She runs up the stairs in the court, she falls off playgrounds, tries to run out to the parking lot. I get a work out every time we go out!

5 comments:

Spring said...

Poor baby! It's definitely harder for mom than for her. Brynn bashed her head into our door jam today after tripping over her own feet. She's forgotten about it mostly, but the bruise on her forehead makes me want to cry! Good luck at the dentist!

Mama Teaching 3 said...

OH NO! Remy has some slight chipping from his baby days. HUGS mama!

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

That really is awful. I hope the dentist can do something for her!

Maren said...

Poor girl! I hope the dentist goes OK. How are they going to do it with her being so young? Good luck!

Sherri said...

I'm so sorry :(. I would be devestated too! I hope they can fix her up with no problem!