Sunday, October 28, 2007

Halloween Party

We had 3 Halloween parties. Lots of fun and both girls were so cute I had to get their pictures! This was for a trunck-er-treat party and chili cook-off. I wasn't able to go because I had an appointment I couldn't cancel, but Robert took them and they had a great time. He said Emily over stuffed herself. Every time he looked he found she had swiped a piece of candy or a dough nut. Robert has to miss Halloween because his school professor won't let anyone off that night. Sad. So at least he got to do something with his girls. Emily was so sick the next day she hardly ate and was exhausted. She doesn't nap any more, but she put herself down for a nap and told me she didn't want to play outside! What is up with that? She ALWAYS wants to play outside. That usually means she is pretty tired. So she took a nap on the couch with mommy. It was so nice to be cuddled, she never does that.

2 comments:

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Oh my goodness! Where did you get that lion costume!? They are both so cute. :) I wish we could go trick-or-treating together since Robert can't go.

Sherri said...

What cuties!!!!!!!!!!!!!