Monday, October 29, 2007

So I thought I would add some things about myself that my sister Rachel started. So here they are:

What I Was Doing Ten Years Ago:

Humm... 10 years ago I was 14 and I was going to art lessons and piano. I had my group of friends that I hung out with all the time. I remember this age being a very confusing time for me though. I was trying to figure out just who I was and who I wanted to be.

What I Was Doing Five Years Ago:
Five years ago I was a newlywed to my sweety. We got married in July of 2002. I was also working and going to school. It seems like ages ago when I was married and didn't have children.

One Year Ago:
I was pregnant with Lindsey and so happy! I was just glowing. We had wanted another baby for awhile and it was such a good pregnancy, I hope my next is that good.

Yesterday:
Was Sunday so we were at church in the morning, then we came home and relaxed most of the day. That is until I couldn't stand being in a very dirty house anymore and went crazy cleaning.

Five Snacks I enjoy:
Hormel sandwich ham
Potato chips
Prunes
Cereal
Chocolate anything

Five Things I Would Do With a Million Dollars:
Invest it and make it grow into two million
Put a down payment for a house
Go on a family vacation to Disneyland or Disneyworld
Buy a bigger car
Go to Italy

Five Places I Would Love to Go:
Italy to see the Sistine Chapel
France to see the Lourve
Ireland and
Sweden
Travel the country going to historical and church historical places

Five TV Shows I Like:
What Not to Wear
Star Trek
The Office
Anything on HGTV
Flip That House

Five Things I Hate Doing:
Laundry, laundry and more laundry, probably because there is ALWAYS laundry to do
Dishes, though it is better than laundry
Scrubbing the tub
Changing the sheets on the bed
Organizing the filing cabinet

Five Biggest Joys of the Moment:
My two beautiful kids
Nice sunny days
My supportive, wonderful husband
The holidays
Life in general

1 comment:

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Wait a sec, I feel jipped! It says FIVE things and you put FOUR on them...pah. You owe us now. :)