Thursday, December 4, 2008

4th Folder, 4th Picture



Oh, its Emily! Isn't she cute? This was Fall of 2005 and even then she loved books. This is one of many pictures I have of her with a book in her hand reading or then, looking at the pictures. I love that little girl SO much and she has always been such a GOOD kid. I wondered when I was pregnant with Lindsey, how I could love another child as much as I love Emily. But now I know that the heart is truly capable of loving so many people and I love them both equally. Emily is a very loving child and she feels bad when she does things wrong and ALWAYS prays that the Lord will help her do something better like obey or pick up her toys. We never have prompted that, she does it on her own. She amazes me with her sweetness, maturity, observance and love for others.

I tag, Spring, Maren, Heather and Cami