Saturday, December 6, 2008

Inside the Fridge


Okay, here it is. The turkey leftovers are gone, now it is just the regular stuff. Eggs, lots of milk, yogurt, veggies. Oh and some condiments that have been there FOREVER I am sure. I do clean out my fridge all the time, but right now there are a few things that could use a good tossing. And there is some left over caramel from Halloween in the back. I keep vowing to one day use it on popcorn, but that is kind of a weird idea because I don't have a popcorn popper. There's got to be a way to cook them without it.

I tag Jill, Maren, Amberly and Jolene

RULE: Don't clean, throw anything out or move things around. Just snap the picture!

1 comment:

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Ooo, I love that Yo-digestive yogurt! My favorite is in the vanilla!